January 26, 2018

THINGS YOU EAT FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER

Watch the first part of the video (1'44'') and complete the following sentences. Use one word in each gap. Check your answers in "comments". Watch the rest of the video and review affirmative and negative sentences.

For ________________ (1) I always have ________________ ________________ (2) and oatmeal with quinoa and raisins. I also drink ________________ (3) and eat ________________ ________________ (4) and ________________ ________________ (5). 

I always have ________________ ________________ (6) for ________________ (7) or sometimes some ________________ (8). My favourite main dish is sopaseca con carapulca. It's a Peruvian ________________ (9). It has dried ________________ (10), noodles and ________________ (11).
My favourite ________________ (12) for lunch is chicha morada. I like it ________________ ________________ (13). I don't drink soda. I think soda is ________________ ________________ (14). It's not ________________ (15) for you.

I have some ________________ (16), ________________ (17) and a dessert for ________________ (18). My favourite ________________ (19) is ________________ ________________ (20). I ________________ (21) it. I make ________________ ________________ (22) when I have time. 


1 comment:

eoilumi1 said...

1. breakfast
2. an orange
3. milk
4. brown bread
5. an egg
6. a salad
7. lunch
8. soup
9. dish
10. potatoes
11. chicken
12. drink
13. a lot
14. not healthy
15. good
16. fruit
17. tea
18. dinner
19. dessert
20. chocolate cake
21. love
22. chocolate cake