March 27, 2020

Frequency

Watch the video and answer the questions. See the answers and the script in "comments".




Glossary:
stir-fry: salteado / revuelto
rent: alquilar
rarely: hardly ever- casi nunca

Conversation one:
1. What does she do on the weekend (American English)?
2.  Where does she sometimes go?
3. How often does she go to the lake? Why?

Conversation two:
1. What does she usually have for dinner?
2. How often does she eat stir-fry? Why?

Conversation three:
1. How often does he take the bus to work? Why?
2. How often does she drive to work? Why?

Conversation four:
1. How often does she go to the movies (American English: to the cinema)? Why?
2. What does he do?
3. Is Internet fast?

Remember to click on "frequency" in contents to see more activities about frequency.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Conversation one:
1. She usally stays (at) home.
2. She sometimes goes to the beach and sometimes goes to the park.
3. She very rarely goes to the lake because it’s far from her house.
Conversation two:
1. She usually coks vegetables.
2. She doesn’t eat it very often because it’s not healthy.
Conversation three:
1. He never takes the bus because he always drives to work.
2. She rarely drives. She usually walks to work because she lives near the office.
Conversation four:
1. She rarely goes to the movies because it’s too expensive.
2. He usually rents DVDs.
2. Internet is usually fast but it’s sometimes slow.
Conversation 1
Man: What do you do on the weekend?
Woman: I usually stay home, but sometimes I go out.
Man: Oh, where do you go?
Woman: Sometimes I go to the beach. Sometimes I go to the park.
Man: I often go there too. Do you ever go to the lake?
Woman: No, very rarely. It is too far from house.
Conversation 2
Man: What do you usually have for dinner?
Woman: I try to eat healthy, so I usually cook vegetables.
Man: Really. What kind of stuff do you make?
Woman: Sometimes I make soups. Sometimes I make stir-fry.
Man: Stir-fry! That”s not very healthy.
Woman: I know, but don't eat not eat it often.
Conversation 3
Woman: Do you take the bus to work?
Man: No, I never take the bus. I always drive.
Woman: Yeah, it's so much easier to drive.
Man: Do you drive to work?
Woman: Actually, I rarely drive. I usually walk to work. I live near the office.
Man: Lucky you!
Conversation 4
Man: Do you ever go to the movies?
Woman: I rarely do. It is too expensive. Do you?
Man: No, not often. I usually rent DVDs.
Woman: Really. I never do that. I usually stream movies.
Man: Nice. Do you have fast Internet?
Woman: Yeah, usually it is fast, but sometimes it’s slow.