May 13, 2016

Last weekend

Image result for weekendListen to "Last weekend 2" and fill in the gaps. Check your answers in 'comments'.

On Saturday I ______________  (1) until 10. After I ______________  ______________ (2), I went to the kitchen and had ______________  ______________ ______________ (3) for breakfast. At 11 I went to the ______________ (4) to get my groceries. 
After that I went for a long run. At 1.30 I ______________ ______________(5). 
In the evening I went to ______________  ______________ (6) with friends. 

On ______________ (7) I also got up ______________(8). After breakfast I ______________ (9) with some friends. 
In the afternoon I ______________  ______________  ______________ (10) in the garden to take in some sun. 
In the evening I ______________ (11) dinner and ______________ (12) with my family.

No comments: