May 13, 2016

Yesterday

Listen to Yesterday 1 and answer the questions. Check your answers in 'comments'.

1. What time did he wake up?
2. What did he have for breakfast?
3. How did he go to work?
4. What time did he finish work?
5. What did he buy after work?
6. What did he do before going to bed?
7. Why did he go to bed early?

Listen to Yesterday 2 and fill in the gaps. Check your answers in 'comments'.

Yesterday I _________  _________ (1) at 7.30. First I went to the bathroom and _________  _________  _________ (2) and brushed my teeth. Then I had _________  _________ (3) for breakfast. 
At 8.00 I _________  _________ (4) a run. After that, I took a shower and _________  _________ (5). 
At 10.45 I went _________  _________(6). I had lunch at _________  _________ (7) and at 5 o'clock I _________  _________(8). At 8.15 I had dinner with my friends. Then we _________  _________  _________(9). At midnight I _________  _________  _________(10).

1 comment:

eoilumi1 said...

Yesterday 1
1. He woke up at 8.
2. He had some toast and an apple.
3. He went to work by car.
4. He finished work at 5.
5. He bought some food at the grocery store.
6. He watched TV.
7. He went to bed at 10.30 because he was tired.
Yesterday 2
1. got up
2. washed my face
3. a banana
4. went for
5. got dressed
6. to work
7. 1 o'clock
8. went home
9. watched a movie
10. went to bed