May 24, 2019

Hobbies / Likes and Dislikes

1. Click here to do some activities about this topic.

2. Watch the first part of this video (up to 4'20") and learn to talk about your hobbies.



3. Click here to read a text and do an exercise about hobbies.

4. Listen to Christine talking about her hobbies and complete the sentences. Check your answers in "comments".

1. I like _____________________ and dancing. I go dancing _____________________.
2. I also enjoy _____________________. I try to _____________________ every week and watch two or three films _____________________.
3. I quite like _____________________. I do it with _____________________. I spend quite a lot of _____________________.
4. I'm interested in _____________________. I try to cycle _____________________ every day.
5. I don't mind _____________________.
6. I'm fond of ____________________ and _____________________ as well.
7. I can't stand _____________________ or _____________________. They're too _____________________,
8.  I can't bear _____________________ climbing because it's too scary.

Glossary:
- to be fond of: to be interested in
- can't stand / can't bear: hate

1 comment:

eoilumi1 said...

1. singing / once every week
2. watching films / go to the cinema / a week
3. shopping / my friends / money
4. cycling / three miles
5. reading / writing
6. playing football / rugby / dangerous
7. rock